We wish to inform you that Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Personal Data Protection Code”) provides for the protection of persons and other subjects with regard to the processing of personal data.
According to the aforementioned legislation, such processing will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, we therefore provide you with the following information:
- The data you provide will be processed for the following purposes: statistics.
- The data will be processed in the following ways: computerised.
- The provision of data when using the contact form on the site is compulsory in order to send personal data such as: Name, Surname, Telephone, Address and City necessary for our reply.
- The data will not be communicated to other subjects, nor will it be disseminated.
- You may exercise your rights vis-à-vis the data controller at any time, pursuant to Article 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which we reproduce in full for your convenience:
Legislative Decree No. 196/2003, Art. 7 – Right of access to personal data and other rights
- 1) The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if not yet recorded, and its communication in intelligible form.
- 2) The data subject has the right to obtain information on:
- a) the origin of personal data;
- b) the purposes and methods of processing;
- c) the logic applied in the case of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments;
- d) the identification details of the holder, the persons responsible and the representative designated pursuant to Article 5(2);
- e) of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of them in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, as managers or appointees.
- 3) The data subject has the right to obtain:
- a) updating, rectification or, where interested, integration of the data;
- b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in breach of the law, including data whose storage is not necessary in relation to the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- c) certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected.
- 4) The data subject has the right to oppose, in whole or in part:
- a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection;
- b) the processing of personal data concerning him/her for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.